Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ink Your Dream

I decided to go through some of my old sample books of stationery and paper products. I was amazed at how much work, research and preparation I had put into launching my product line a few years ago. I'm not even sure what made me put it all down and not pursue it. At any rate, the product bug has struck me again and I have decided to refine a lot of my original work and create new work for a product line launch in the near future.

I guess the lesson here is sometimes dreams, desires or aspirations are deferred for a reason. Perhaps I wasn't ready for the commitment, sacrifice or exposure at that point in my life. So today, I urge to search, ponder and really think about some of the original ideas & desires you had. Is it time now to start that catering business? Maybe now is the time to finish that degree you keep putting off. Or maybe it's as simple as finishing that painting and having it framed. Whatever it may be, let this be a season of uncovering, revitalization or revelation of what could be the first step to a more fulfilled life. Ink your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment